i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, August 19, 2006

 
Math mock exam is on monday, and i havent even started studying.
Argh.
Its okay, later i'll start doing my work.
When i say later, its always never.
But i really need to push myself to work harder.
I can taste blood in my mouth as i cough.
EW YUK.
Oh shit, i didn't do dance journal!
Ahh, monday is the last day to hand it up.
I can't even remember anything we did right from the first week of term 3!
And i have to do 4 freaking entries.
Getting back progress card next week.
Abit late, yes i know.
Everybody else did so well.
And about the mock exam streaming thing, im satisfied with the results.
Phew!
I've been scaring myself for the past few days.
i should really get cracking.
STUDY STUDY STUDY!
DO MORE MATH, MATH AND MORE MATH!
Math is like super duper important!
There is so many things i wanna do today!
But too lazy.
Hahaha.
I will TRY not to go online tonight, and do my work.
HAH.
You think thats possible?
Maybe.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]