i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 
Saturday, celebrated my daddy's birthday.
The dinner was like $600 plus?!
But the dishes were nice.
Haven't been going online for a long time.
Believed i was studying?
Yeah, abit for science.
Stupid science standard test.
Shit la, do so many wrong already.
ARGH!
And the stupid mockies!
Math!
I flunked my math paper 1!
I have to freaking pass the paper 2 la!
Sigh, tutorials tutorials tutorials.
My whole "happy holiday" will be gone.
AHH! ROUND ROBINS!
Oh, i wanna thank Alyssa for giving me the speech to speak.
Hahaha.
You and your dumb 3 and 1/2 storey story.
Hahaha.
Yesterday people actually believed Alyssa was in A council.
Hahha so dumb.
OH OH!
ALYSSA SAID THAT SHE REGRETTED NOT JOINING PC COUNCIL BECAUSE I WAS INSIDE!
HAHAHHA!
Ahh, anyways have to be in school by 6.15 tomorrowwwwww.
Leave my house at 5.30 to meet JY la!
Make me miss 15 minutes of my beauty sleep.
I guess i have to sleep soon.
Nighty nights people!(:
So sick la.
The fishes fight until their eye come out.
YUKK!

Walau!
This crab damn nice can!

And it cost $200?!


Hah, my hamster!

And again.

So cute right!


Omg, this picture look damn sick.

Hahahha.

Eeyer, the place so ulu.

My cousin and i wanted to go in, but remembered it was still 7th month.

ULCER!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]