i've got a devil on my shoulder

Friday, August 25, 2006

 
SIGH.
Its been so so long since i came online.
Showed my parents my report card.
And my mom wants me to wake up at 8 in the morning during the weekends to study.
WHAT THE HELL.
I want to sleep one leh.
Its predicted that they will do something bad to me after showing them my bloody report card.
SO MANY RED MARKSSSS.
And if they catch me using the computer, im sure to get a big fat scolding.
I think i'll be a nerd until the end of the exams.
So depressing.
Then later got British Council.
Ah, so sad my parents cannot fetch me to the place.
My muscle is aching.
So pain!
Its such a tiring day.
I tried to study today when we stayed back.
And i managed to get some things into my head.
At least some okay, we did science.
Shit la, i have to sleep early today so i can wake up at freaking 8 tomorrow and study.
So fucking crazy la.
I want to use the computer until late at night then wake up late the next morning.
Wth.
Oh wells, i shall be emo very very soon.
And and and, i gotta go soon.
Wish me luck people!
Hah.
Toodles! (:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]