i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, August 21, 2006

 

Stupid natalie molested my women's boobies.

home econs!
looks disgusting!

Okay, that was some random pictures.
Anyways, stupid math mock.
So freaking difficult can.
I keep asking ms yeong if she set the paper, she avoided the question.
Shit la, i think im gonna fail this exam.
But, there's another math paper.
BOO LA.
Played SOME tennis with michelle, but then netballers wanted to use the court so we went to parkway instead.
Well at least we practiced abit.
Yay, tomorrow got training.
Michelle and I took some stupid lame videos.
hahahaha.
It was retarded.
Tsk.
I think my parents are coming home now.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]