i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, September 16, 2006

 

Dance concert.

Went to the dance concert last night.
Steffi was being sick again.. Hahah, she accidently blurt out the word 'vagina' in front of Natalie's mom. Hahaha. She stared at Steffi and Steffi ran away.
Then Yolanda played her retareded joke on me. She told me Steffi called me, i thought it was fake so i didnt care. But her face was so serious.
Hahaha, so i looked at Steffi, she was like 'what?' because obviously Yolanda told Steffi i called her.
I shouted 'asshole', and her mom looked at me.
Hahah. Oh man. Steffi seem obsessed with vaginas. Hahaha.
Oh well, last night was filled with both embarrassment and guilt.I shall not blog about what happened. HOW EMBARRASSING!
And Alyssa, i shall not be mean and post your moving candid shots.Hahah.

Alyssa trying to smell Sharmain's.. nevermind.
Priscilla attempting to carry all of us.




Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]