i've got a devil on my shoulder

Friday, September 01, 2006

 
From far.
ZOOMED!
AHH!
NAKED DOLLS!


Are you thinking what im thinking?!

Pam: Wheres my onion ring?!

Mich: Right away mam!
---
Today is a crappy day.
Hahaha.
Went to my condo to play tennis with Michelle, Steffi and Alyssa.
Actually Alyssa didnt play at all.
Hahahha.
We swear we wont laugh at her already, but she just refused to play tennis.
Oh wells.
We were talking about somebody and laughing like maddd!
HAHAHAHAH.
Well, if i say it, it will be way too obvious.
So, i decided not to say anything.
Yay!
Alyssa and Michelle joined the Starbucks bottle gang.
Hahaha.
Okay, what a lame name.
Tsk.
OH!
I forgot to mention something about Steffi's retardedness yesterday at Plaza Singapura!
Here it goes..
Alyssa, Priscilla and Steffi went to walk around.
Then Alyssa and Priscilla spotted the shop The Box.
(The Box sells shoes)
They pointed to the shop and said "Eh! The Box!"
Steffi was like "What box?"
Hahaha.
They came back laughing like madd!
Then we saw this man (30 yrs plus?) playing with yoyo.
Madness!
Anyways, Steffi picked me up from my house to my condo then went to eastpoint to meet Michelle then meet Alyssa.
We met Michelle already then have to take my passport picture.
OH MAN!
SO FUGLY!
Stupid Michelle and Steffi keep disturbing me.
AssholeS!
Then met Alyssa and went to play tennis.
Steffi left at 5.30.
And so the rest of us went to eat dinner at eastpoint Burger King.
I asked michelle to help me take the crown.
Hahahha.
I had to remind her NOT to say i want it.
Then she smiled because she was really gonna say that i wanted it.
So, i took the drinks and ran away.
HAH!
After eating, thats when Michelle went Starbucks and bought her wonderful Starbucks bottle.
Alright.
Guess i'll stop here.
Hahaha.
Aida! whats toe jam?!
Goodnight people!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]