i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, September 30, 2006

 

happy birthday pummer.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUMMER!
Sorry i didnt blog this yesterday, my sister used the computer.
Hahah, we celebrated Pummer's birthday in Billy Bombers i think.
Look at the lame banner!
Hahahah. And the party hat she wore.
Then we watched john tucker must die!
I peed 3 times during the movie. Hahah.
Thats because Steffi and I had a ice lemon tea competition.
We drank half a jar of ice lemon tea which lead me to pee so many times.
Hahah.
Pummer, Steffi and I keep on saying what we should do in Malaysia.
Haha, then remind each other not to put our hopes to high.
Later we cannot go, its gonna be really disappointing.
Oh wells, my throat is burning me like shit!
Then this morning, at 2.15, when my sister was still using the computer, my mom came into my room and ask me to take medicine.
Im so used to her voice that whenever im in bed and hear her voice i would immediately wake up, like the weekdays morning she wake me up.
When she barge into my room, i saw the lights on and thought im late for school.
Then i thought to myself that i just had British council which means its a friday and the following day is a saturday.
I felt so confused i check my phone.
Thinking of it now, i feel so dumb.
TSK.
Oh wells, 2 more days to exammmm!
PANIC!
Look at the chiat chiat banner.
Hahah!
LOOK AT ALYSSA!
SHE IS HAVING SO MUCH FUN!
DEATHNOTE!
(:

(:
LIFFY JR!

(:
SOME people thought the total amout was 90cents!
LIFFY! (dead)


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]