i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

 
Here you go Alyssa Pummer. Hahaha, your pictures are uploaded.
They look all about the same.
But if you see page by page, you can actaully see her moving.
Hahahha, its so retarded.
Have math tuition later and havent complete the homework, its like everyday im booked with tuition in the evening.
Not that i want, is that i have to have tuition.
So sad. oh wells, 13 more days to the first exam which the English paper 1 & 2.
Luckily Math is in the second week of the exam week.
I'll have more time to study for math!
I don't wanna go to school anymore.
Sigh, its just too depressing depressing depressing
Cant i just ask my parents to make me quit school?!
I guess it would be much better.
Before i forget! We will be getting back progress card on thursday!
Argh!TSK. Make me more depressed only.





Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]