i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, September 10, 2006

 
Hm okay lets see, im already done with my stupid math online homework.
Got the answers from Michelle which was pratically all wrong.
20/200. HAHAH. Its graded!
The stupid quiz is so stupid.
Er, history? Yupps.
Wait, im not sure.I did the online one and 2 of my history questions in the stupid history worksheet.
My geography mindmap, if im going to do it later, it will be the second time i did it.
Oh wells, its due the next geography lesson which is wednesday, so is current affairs.
Stupid current affairs, now theres newspaper all over my room.
Sigh, homework is so retarded.
No homework is due tomorrow, i think.
So i have one more day to complete it.
MY FACE IS PEELING!
ITS DISGUSTING!!
ARGH!
Its so dry now. Everyone is gonna see my disgusting face.
Hahaha.
Anyways, going back to school tomorrowwww.
I want to go back to school and i don't want to go back to school.
BOO la.
Hm, i heard thunder. Its going to rain heavily.
Stay at home and finish up all my homework.
And my sister is like busy playing MAPLE?!
Hahahah.
Oh wells, i'll see everybody in school tomorrow!
(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]