i've got a devil on my shoulder

Thursday, September 21, 2006

 
Yesterday was the FIRST time i went RTC.
Actually first time for some of us. Hahaha.
Thats sad. It was during art when the whole class have to go art room.
Ms Chia wasnt there so CHERYL TOH ask me if i would like to visit Mrs Teo.
Obviously the answer is yes right. Hahah, we ran all the way to the end and Natalie, Angela, Sharmain & Desiree blindly follow.
So we were being OUTSTANDING students by standing outside the window.
Then suddenly Ms Chia pop out her head and stare at us!
We ran behind the wall and discuss what to do! Hahaha then we ran by the other way.
Then this primary school teacher shouted at us but we ignored.
Then we landed up in RTC.
So lame la!
RTC so quiet we started cracking our fingers. Then all of us started cracking!
Hahaha so noisey! After awhile no more.
Then after school when heading from opposite back to school, SOMEBODY asked for steffi's number!
I think..
Hahaha, this guy named MARK.
I HAVE THE NUMBER! HERE HERE!
94569068!
CALL THE SEX HOTLINE!
Hahahaha.
Today, gotten back progress card.
AHH. I did so badly!
I scared my parents change their mind about not letting me go for graduation night.
Ms Raju calling my parents today & i dont know if she called already.
I wonder whats she gonna say.
):
11 more days to exam!
RAH!
I can't freaking upload picturessss.
I don't know why.
I'll try again tomorrow.
Ahh! my parents are home!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]