i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, October 23, 2006

 
Checked exam scripts already! Its very very, argh. You know the cheena paper ah, i tikam the answer also fail, dont tikam also fail! Omg, im so unlucky! Then history is cannot past, i dont know why. Argh. Math math math, its so sucky. People got so many funny marks. Home econs, i failed. I cant seem to score in that subject since last year. Im happy with my science and literature. Im proud of myself for passing, not border line. Yay. Im happy with myself for NOT failing english & geog. Hahahha. Checked the paper for the entire day. Sit until my back pain! Hahaha.
Then after school, had some rehearsal in the hall. At first i had to usher principal & VP up to stage but then Mr Roland decieded to change my job. Hahaha, maybe he didnt wanna trust me? Hm, but i still got a fun job, ushering winners up to the backstage. Hahaha. & we have to be in school by 6 on wednesday! Oh man! So early! Haha. Then Kimberly was making fun of ****. I shall keep the name disclosed. Haha, fine la. JANE. I dont think she will read, but Kimberly was really really mean. Steffi too! HAHAHHA. After what Kimberly told me i laughed like crazyyy!
We were dismissed at around 6 plus. & today's my mom's birthday so my parents went to fetch me at school and go taka to eat. Ate thai food. My parents ordered so much! But i just ate. Bill was super high! Hahah. Then went down to eat the ice-cream. I've been eating so much these days! I think i gotta go runnning tomorrow in the morning before i go out. Yea. Burn all that i've eaten. No training this week so no fat burning session. Hahah. Burn it all! Hm, today i checked my weight. I got a shock! Hahahah! I like gained, so many kg?!?!??! im like ** kg! (:
Oh wells, i ate durian cake just now. See! Im eating so muchhhh! Ohh shit! I just remembered! i havent reply somebody's msg!
Later!(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]