i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, October 21, 2006

 
Im so tired again. Went out to Queensway & town today. But before that, i went out to CELEBRATE my aunt's birthday at Swensens. Eat until suber full, the ice-cream was like tall! I shared with my sister and couldent finish. My cousin finished so much faster. Then i went michelle then the rest at queensway. Ate meatballs & head to town. Yup. I cannot remember anything already. Oh wells, i think my brain is too tired to funtion. All i can think/remember now is that Andy roddick is suber duper hottt! HEHHAHHEHAH!
(:

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]