i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

Oh yay, chinese exams are over.

FINALLY! CHEE-NA exams are overrr!
Hahaha, tomorrow is geog.
Time to memorise!
Oh, just now during my math tuition, my freaking teacher saw my retarded Primary school picture!
The ones in Australia, korea, New Zealand and New Year!
OMG so embarrassing! The Australia ones are damn embarrassing!
I think i was in primary 2. Hahah i freaking tucked my shirt and pull my shorts high high like nerd like that.
Then my hair was like!! HAHAHAH.
Yea, its SUPER embarrassing.
Hahah, i kept TSKING him.
Oh wells, im like off to memorising too.
Oh yah!
Then when he was about to go, i asked him to wish me luck.
He did some really retarded actions. I WANTED TO SAY "THANKS-TO-YOU!"(THANK YOU) but i don't know why i didnt say.
I know he doesnt watch Ms Swan.
Does he?
Hahaha, that would be so retarded.
Oh wells, SOME people haiya, so copycat.
Everything also copy!
SO UNORIGINAL.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]