i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

 
Shopping is good exercise! Haha. You walk until your leg hurts like crazy. Oh last night, i was on my bed. And my parents came to my room to visit me. Then i saw my luggage bag open. So i asked my dad to help me zip it. He was curious about what was inside so he open the luggage. He burst out into laughter. Any idea? He saw this roll of toilet paper. Then he close the bag, and open it again and laughed to himself. Hahah, i mean, its just toilet paper?! Malaysia's toilet is freaking dirty and smelly and has no toilet paper! EW. So disgusting.
Hm, lets see what i packed already. Shampoo, body soap and extra face soap. Urm oh yea, toilet paper. Thats all. And my luggage bag is freaking new can. Hahah. Theres so many of them at home and my mom still wants to buy for me. Oh! I haven't set the number. Okay, i shall think. 2 MORE DAYS PEOPLE! Hahah, is this exciting or what?!
I lazy post pictures leh. Hahah. I know who im rooming with already.
1st night - Melissa Tsang & Carissa( is that how to spell her name?)
2nd & the rest of the nights / buddy - Steffi ( junior, not the steffi we know.)
We have to sit with our buddies in the bus! Argh! I wanna move around and take lots of pictures! *snapppp!
Alright, im going to ask my dad to write a letter of appeal now. I hope this works!
Reasons why i don't want to stay in 3/5 2007.
  1. I don't wanna go out for tounament alone.
  2. I want to take Amath.
  3. I want to take Lit.
  4. I want to take science.
  5. I don't want to stay in a "no future" class.
  6. Theres only 6 subjects.
  7. It will be more difficult to pass the exam.
  8. Taking accounts CANNOT go JC.
  9. Taking the lousy subject combination cannot really bring me to better schools in the future thats why i call it the "no future" class.( Im not trying to say the class is lousy to everybody. But its what i think.)
  10. They do not give us the important subjects that is needed to go to the school we wanna go.

Reasons why i wanna stay in 3/5 2007.

  1. It is easier to cope.

There, these are the reasons. I really hope the appeal will work. Or at least give us some "have future" subjects.

One last question. Should i bring 1 or 2 roll of toilet paper? Will it be enough?


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]