i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 
Today after school i had diarr.. something something, hhaha i dont know how to spell. Then Jacinta was nice enough to send me home! Hahaha, when i reached home, i somehow felt so much better. My stomach was like damn pain can. By the time it was already 3.15 so i dont think i can make it back to school in time for the dance make-up lesson. Jacinta was still at my house. She got 3 more hours to spend before she go home so we decided to go to town to get her ipod stuff.
JACINTA WAS SO NICE TO TREAT MY COOKIES. HAHAHA. (I THINK SHE WANTED ME TO POST THIS.)
Yeah, we walked alot. & Jacinta saw this Adidas bag which cost like $150! Hahah, i have to admit its nice. & we were looking at alot of things. Shopping on saturday people! I didnt know Jacinta was such a fan of PINK ( theres no pink so i choose purple, but just think its pink). Not to singer pink but the colour pink. Hahaha. Everything she wants, its pink. Hahah.
OH YEAAA! SO MANY HOT GUYS AT ORCHARD! AT MACS TOO! HAHAH. OMG OMG OMG! THE ANG MOH'S HAIR IS LIKE SUPERRRRR NICE!!!!!! HAHAHA, REALLY! I SHOULD HAVE TAKEN A PICTURE OF IT! BUT SADLY I DIDNT. ITS LIKE.. ERM.. DAMN NICE LA! HAHAHA. THE COLOUR AND STYLE. JACINTA & I WENT CRAZY OVER HIM. HAHAHHA. DAMN HOT LAAA!
*i** i ***r *e* ** **e *o* a**i*?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]