i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, October 09, 2006

 
URGH.
I so screwed today's math paper!! So angry! I could not do ALOT of questions! AHh, i don't wanna fail this math paper. Ah stupid paper stupid paper stupid paper stupid paper stupid paper! Its like tougher then the mock exam can! URGHHHHHH. I wanna go to the class that i wanttt. I dont wanna be in the same class as her, her, her, her. her, her, her, her, her ...
I think this exam is like super difficult la can. Today, Michelle split her water. Hahah that time it was me, its her turn now. Hahah. Science paper is up NEXT. Tomorrow is a study day! We are going to play tennis at Alyssa's house at dont know what time and blah blah. I forgottened. Alyssa, Jacinta, Melissa, Michelle & i went to starbucks and sakae AGAIN. Hahah.
Oh yea, Pummer said she was going to blog about the wall she saw at eastpoint toilet. Its green.
2 more papers to go!
I hope tomorrow's paper wont be so difficult. Oh, i meant wednesaday's paper. im sort of lazy already. haaaaaaaaaa. i wanna go toilett. okay that was random. ignore it. tskk.
i wannnnnna go sleep already. its been sucha tiring day. must study for scieence.
24 days to malaysia!!
ayeeee, i hope i can make ittt!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]