i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, October 08, 2006

 
Yesterday was so retarded. My sister and i went to eastpoint pet safari. She wanted to buy something for my hamster. She took a wooden tunnel thingy and place it at the cashier. Then she saw this FLEAcomb, its really thin, as in the teeth are very close together. She took one out and say can comb snowy with this so the flea can come out, or somethin like that. Then i say back, no its to comb your hair so all your dandruff can come out. The guy at the cashier laughed and looked at me and say its for dogs. I KNOW LA. Hahha, obviously, he probably didnt hear violet talking about snowy. So retarded. And im like so embarrassed.
Stupid msn & hotmail. Okay maybe not stupid. Maybe the person who hecked it or theres some problems with it. Screwed?! Maybe. So ass la. I logged into my sister's msn, it made it through. But i cant seem to log into my account. I was talking to somebody halfway and wanted to find out something last night and msn freaking sign me out automatically. I surf the net and its still working so the internet has nothing wrong. ARGH. I lazy make new msn laaaa, or hotmaillllll, or whatever it is.
GUESS WHAT! I dream about Malaysia last night! Hahah, that we were suppose to go to there today. And i haven't pack my stuff. Hahah, what a retarded dream. Then haven't ask my parents to give me money. Hahaha, oh man, its sucha random dream. Then i think the night before i also dream about math paper. Hahah, that we got back our marks. But i can't seem to remember how much i got.
Its just too random.
I just msged my tuition teacher, asking if he is free later on that if we could have last minute tuition. I have been having tuition everyday for the past 2 weeks excluding weekends. Oh wells, i hope i can score better for this exam. At least better then last semester's, and get into the class i want to be in.
I watched this ghost show, actually its not scary at all! Hahah. Then the guy looked kind of hot. Hahah, well he is kind of unknown. AND HE CANT ACT. But i find him hot lehh! Its some kind of Chinese show. Yupp. Then so many hot guys appear! Hahhaa okay, i shall stop being crazy about them!
Okay, i shall go study?! Hahah.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]