i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, November 20, 2006

 
The candid shot by the beach.
Ee my camera spoilt. I cant take picture of my new watch anymore. Actually my camera spoilt a long time ago. Anyway, im so bored at home. Stone stone stone. Gotta clear my Sec 2 books soon and replace them with the new ones.
Sunday.
Went to vivo to watch step up again. Channing is still as hot. Hahha. Urm, then went to sentosa to stone then take the luge. There was no sun at all! Which is obviously a bad thing. I forgot where we went after that. Then i rushed to meet my parents for dinner. Went home bloated. Gotta burn the fats! Chatted in msn with retarded people till 12 plus.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]