i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

 
Ee, tomorrow have training. I dont wanna go for training anymore. I just hope i fall sick and dont go for training.
Anyway, went for duck tours with old folks today. The tour guide was an ex-sacian. She said that during her time, 95% of the girls were lesbian. HAHAHA. And that the butches back then were MUCH handsome. HAHAH. Yup. I wonder how they look like. It was tiring although we didnt walk so much.
Watch this Ellen video- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmvrQfJgsmA
Ellen & another women KISSED!!!! HAHAH. I kept replaying & replaying. It never gets bored! Its super funny! Hahah. I even have the video in my phone.
Oh yea, hope i dont die tomorrow. Actually i dont mind.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]