i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, November 18, 2006

 
Friday.
Went to school in the morning to talk to the vice principal with cheryl and candice. Cheryl and i were making the annoying Charlie's friend's voice to annoy candice just outside the GO. Then a staff came out to tell us to keep quiet because we were making too much noise. Hahah, we were so embarrassed. Before we left, she asked me if i have anymore questions because she know i ask alot of question. Oh wells, after that we went to tampines mall to have breakfast then went home.
Then i came back to school for tennis. We ate coldcats! Then cab home with Michelle & Valerie. Valerie, nothing happened to me. Don't worry. Hahah, thanks for remembering the number plate and forgetting it. It all happened like this..
Michelle, Valerie & I came out of school and saw a cab opposite. Michelle wanted to watch her Ellen show and so she did not want to miss the cab. She dashed across the road, so Valerie & i followed. I dropped my towel along the way, like in the middle of the lame or something. And there was a truck coming my direction. I picked it up and ran to the cab. Hahah. Valerie opened the door from the other side when another cab was approaching our cab at the other lane. Valerie closed the door when she was inside. I realised im dropping last so i open the door at Valerie's side and went in. The taxi driver scolded us like crazy. He saw me dropped my towel too. I might have died in either side of the road. The door might cost more then $1000 and we have to pay for him. And Valerie thought a car cost less then $1000! Hahahahahah! How kuku can she get!
Then i reached home, bath, and left for tuition at Tampines mall.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]