i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, November 13, 2006

 
I changed my background picture already. I took it at genting.
Went to school this morning to collect my books. My dad spoke to linda teo, i hope when school reopens, the appeal work out. Im trying to motivate myself to read newspaper everyday to improve my sucky english so that i can do better. I cant possibly read chinese to improve my chinese because my chinese is cannot help one. Urm, my math? I will have to pay more attention to the teacher, to my tuition teacher too. Science science science. Hm, i guess i have to read & understand them myself. Same for geog, SS.
I swear im going to study very hard for all my standard tests, exams, do well for all the assignments. I will not ever give up on any subject.
Will i ever do it when i say all this to myself every year. Just that the subjects i said before is different. I cant just sit and wait for miracles to happen. I need to make it happen. Argh. And how is that going to happen? I need to force myself to be more focus and study super duper hard, for anything and everything. Not going to stone.
Oh well, after all the crap ive just said. I just need to do one thing. I need to study hard.
I will be super free later. I wont know what to do. I wanna go out, not to spend money. My parents are going overseas tomorrow. My older sister too, i dont know when. I think tonight or something. I wanna play tennisssssssss. I wanna find coach. Any recommendation?

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]