i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, December 03, 2006

 
Expo is having a big sale today. And there wasnt enough parking lots, so people took advantage of the road just outside our house and further down. They park on both side of the road, so only 1 car can move in at a time. When my family came back from parkway, the whole place was jammed up. We were halfway in and another car from the other direction was coming. So he stopped infront of out car, waiting for our car to reverse to let him move, my dad also waited for him to reverse.
My mom convinced my dad to reverse or go into the parking slot further infront abit on the right. He refused. So we waited. As the time passes, more and more cars qeued behind the car opposite us. Then everybody start horning. My mom was like, shit scared. Hahah, i was like ' yes yes. wait here.let that guy reverse.' He man came out and talk to my dad. My dad was like shooting vulgatities everywhere, fuck there fuck here! Hahaha. It was prettay interesting. I really enjoy watching this kind of shows. My dad started to call the police. He moved into the slot as there was another car behind him. Either one of them had to reverse, i forgot which car.
Oh wells, i was supporting my dad too. He did the right thing! Hahah. Jam up the whole place. Then alas we reached home sweet home. My mom complained complained complained. Even if i was him, i would do the same thing. They dont live there and they wanna come park their car there and still want us to give way to them. So unreasonable lah. Hahah.
The colours doesnt mean anything. I picked them randomly!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]