i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 
Hello world, its been a longgggggg time since i last blog. Okay, maybe not that long. Hm, so christmas was like, yesterday. And eve was like yesterday yesterday. Okay lets start with yesterday yesterday.

Yesterday yesterday, Sunday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I meant,MERRY CHR ISTMAS EVE.

Hahah. Anyways my cousins came over for some bbq. I ate like so many things! Ate more than 10 chicken wings, more than 10 oyster, afew lobsters, alot of taiwanese hotdogs, squids! Oh, thinking of it now, i feel so hungry. Hahah. It was really good food. And theres like more! And watched movies like, when a stranger calls, just my luck, pulse, bring it on, transporter and the wild. It was pretty last minute for my 2 cousins to decide they wanna stay over. So we slept at 4! Hahah, like a sleepover!

Yesterday, Monday.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Today, played tennis then watch the movie, night at the museum. Its really touchingggg. I forgot which part. Its either touching or sad. My dad brought us to Lido and watch. Full house man. Then my cousins came home and stay for another night.
The Christmas tree so colourful huh. Hahah. It was actually taken a pretty long time ago.
Oh wells, theres a chalet tomorrow and i cant stay over too. But since i cant stay over, i can stay until 10.30 and my dad will pick me up! Hahah, i hope he really pick me up. For tomorrow and tomorrow tomorrow. Hahah.
NIGHTS!


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]