i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 
I cant be bothered to blog these days. Ive been really busy, busy buying christmas presents. Now im broke, although im ALMOST dont with my christmas shopping, left afew more presents to shop for. I dont know what to buy for my mom and dad. Any idea anybody?

Anyways, i sent the retarded msg to almost everybody in my contacts yesterday. 6 people sent it back to me. 10 people scolded me / scolded me back. 1 scolded me stupid. 4 person were like whatever. I guess the others cant be bothered to reply. Hahah.

Was watching Ellen just now. Ellen was wearing a suit and she looked really hot in it. URGH, im not turning gay, BOONY ( MICHELLE LOW BOONY HUI ) for your information. I just merely said she looked hot when she dont tie her tie, it was pretty low cut. TSK. Your just jealous your gay, thats all! Oh wells, im really tired. And it just keep raining. Non-stop. I mean, the in-something something rain, meaning- it just keeps reraining and reraining because its the moooooonsoon season. And i stuck out my toungue during training. Ew, the water came from like, cheena ocean or something?! Earthworms are sick stuff. So slimy and gross. YUKS.

Im feeling so stressed over my work and stuff. Imagine how life will be when school reopens. Im afraid i cant cope. Gawdd.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]