i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 
I dont really have to blogging mood nowadays. Yesterday was the day i started using my brain after a long long time of not using my brain. It became abit slow. I could NOT absorb anything the teacher was saying AT ALL. After the first two hours, i seriously dont want school to start. My brain will just go bonkers. I started the chapter 1.1 and it took me what? 2 hours? Yea. 2 hours. The worst part. Its just the begining! Oh well, i think ill just die when school reopens.

But i told myself to work pretty hard. So people, if you see me like a nerd in school next year, please dont be surprised. Im gonna work super duper extra altra extremely very damn hard. At least, ill try.

Lets talk about something not more saddening and depressing. Hm, the movie Open season is a pretty sad yet funny movie. Watched it after training at TM with Amanda, Jacinta, Melissa, Michelle. Then met Alyssa at Starbucks. NEOPRINTS! Hahahha. AGAIN! It was pretty fun. But the more people, the smaller the picture. Went to Montip later. And Alyssa bought us glittery clips! Hahha. And guess what! Michelle got HOT PINK! It made her look so HOT! Hahhaha. Thanks for the nice glittery clip Pummer!

I think i better go sleep, must wake up super early tomorrow again for training. Ive been waking up so early so many times already. Its like no diff from a normal school day, except we dont bring books and study, we play tennis for the whole day instead, we wake up 1 hour later then the usual time, training finishes at 1 plus, close to school time, wear our PE attire rather then school uniform, not as much stress as the days we have in school. Yups, thats about the little difference we have.
Okay, guess i gotta go do my freaking difficult math. Then sleep. I feel so stressed over afew sums! Omg! Can just faint. Help. I think im so gonna

Oh yea, THANKS SHERRIE FOR THE CHOCOLATES YOU BOUGHT FOR ME! THANKS MELISSA FOR THE SLIPPERS YOU BOUGHT FOR ME!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]