i've got a devil on my shoulder

Friday, January 26, 2007

 

ARGH.

OMGGGG.
I can only collect my phone like next fridayyy. SHITTTTTTTTTT. This is super shittt.
Ive been fantasizing about typing in my phone like the whole day.
Anyways i was using my mom's phone to msg Michelle about training. Then after i bath, i asked my mom if my friend replied, she was like not yet. I was thinking how come Michelle take so long to reply her message. So i went to call her. While dailing her number, i realised that it wasnt the number i keyed into my mom's phone to send. Then i was thinking, whose number it was. It was really stupid, i sent it to my own number.
FUCKER LAH. Im saying about the not getting back my phone. SO FUCK CAN.
Did you all watch TEACUP & PAULY MOUNTAIN?!?!?!?Today's episode was super nice! Pauly mountain too! Hahahha! Today's tea was green tea than they sing the teacup song! OMG DAMN NICE & CUTE! HAHA. I CANT WAIT FOR NEXT WEEK EPISODE! HAHAHH. & on pauly mountain! HAHAH. Pauly went up to the mountain and he save an alien! OMG DAMN EXCITING! HAHAHA.
Ooh, & i got very little homework, less than one and one question man. I don't feel like going for tuition tomorrow. Should i don't message my tutor & don't care if he cant come tomorrow because he cant reach me through my phone? Or should i say i have something on? Uh, ill do my work on my own lah! I shall tell him not to come tomorrow! Hahah! SHHH!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]