i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

 
Day 1 of camp.



GO G BOO!

DOING FACIAL!


CLASS PICTURE WITH OUR INSTRUCTOR!


Our first day, we went to do high ropes elements stuff somewhere far far away. Took pictures with our instructor who looks like lorraine. Names August. Hahha. Cool name eh!

Then went back for dinner and then nightwalk. Ooh nightwalk was pretty freaky. Some people saw some stuff. & i don't really know what i saw. Tsk, i rather choose not to believe, its actually nothing much. Slept in the secondary school hall.
Day 2 of camp.


not retarded at all.

Sunburn!

Went to Kalang there to do dragon boating. Whoo! I had sunburns! Pictures were damn unglam, so i just picked this. Then went to Sentosa for trapezing. But most people didnt do it because there was like a slight drizzle. Hahah.
Did some bonding activites during the night. The games are not retarded at all. Hahah. They canceled the night walk for the other classes because of the rain. Since its raining all the time, tomorrow trekking will be a disaster.


Day 3 of camp.

on the way there, the boattt!



the before of our shoes.



the after of our shoes plus abit of cleaning.




Took a chiat chiat boat to pulau ubin to trek. Waa, the ground super clean! Cant take it! Super no mud at all. Our shoes did not get dirty at all. Cool eh?! In the end we still ended up in the same place we started off with. I would have waited for them there! Anyways, ive already done it. Then there was when my phone got confiscated. So sad. Ahh i miss my phone! I wonder hows it doing alone in school without me!

Without my phone, i won't know the time because the clock in my room is spoilt, my watch is not moving and the nearest clock thats working is downstairs.

Without my phone, i won't be able to wake up in time because i have no alarm with me.

Without my phone, i don't have any music to accompany me while i bath.

Without my phone, i am not able to talk to my friends in my room because i do not have a house phone in my room.

Without my phone, i cannot see after i off the light in my room and walk to my bed because i do not have the light.

Without my phone, i cannot do alot of things.

So, i gotta get it back. This friday! ASAP! Im already missing you!

---------

Okay. Somebody was being a fucking fuckedup fucker bitch this entire camp. Omg, such a fucking fuck sucker. Can't fucking stand her. Such a fucking flirter. Everything she did was so on fucker purpose. Damn fucking act. Im sorry if this is super fucking vuglar but i dont care. Fucker.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]