i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, January 28, 2007

 
Im like doing stewpid math now. Its so stewpid. Is the stewpid school like stewpidly lazy to teach us or something thats why they gave us stewpid online lessons?! TSKKKK!
Anyways, tomorrow gotta wear the ugly nurse uniform mann. I wonder if i still can fit it. I grew so fat from lasy year. The last time i wore it was one year ago, i think. Hahah. Omggggg i look fugly in it! Haa. I wanna hurry get the new tournament uniform. I forgottened which school we are gonna play against tomorrow. I pray i pray i pray. Pray really harddd!
GO SAC TENNIS! woots!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]