i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

 

Im like super jealous of his surname wOrRxX! Ooh! Look at my new wallet! Hahah,damn ex okay! So ex even Bill Gates cant afford! Hahah Because its limited edition! Im changing brand like tomorrow or something!


I wanted to blog yesterday yesterday but blogger had something wrong. I tried logging in afew times but yah. Yesterday, Boon boon the cheena rep did a great job in her homework. Teacher xie praised her and put her great work under the screen.

Camp is coming soon and i don't really know what to bring. I hope my crumpler can fit everything, excluding my pillow. Hahah. I cant really decided what to bring. I wanna be the food IC so i can take extra food! Hahah, nah. But sadly, im the bunk IC with cheryltohyingshan. Sounds boring. Nevermind.

OH YES PEOPLE! AUSTRALIA OPENS HAS STARTED MANN! PLEASE TELL ME WHEN ANDY RODDICK IS ON THE SHOW! But i missed his game a couple of days back. Sad.

Damn man, cheena tuition later. Yesterday was math tuition. Okay, Amath Surds is such a fucker. I fucking hate it. Its like damn hard. But after awhile, i sort of got an idea of it. So it was quite okay. Okay, the fucker part was when fucking Surds gave me a scolding from my tuition. I completely forgotten the simple basics! Yeah, pretty shit huh, annoying. But i have to like really try my very best to do well for all my maths. I don't really have much time for tuition after school. So many activities. Monday, Thursday and Friday training. The rest which is Tuesday Wednesday Saturday and Sunday have tuition. How stressful is that. And the weekends tuition is like in the morning.
Anyways, gotta prepare for tuition soon. Stupid test tomorrow, is it? Im not sure. Anyways people, NITE NITE IN ADVANCE!
I have learnt a very important lesson on Monday, seriously. And i will try my best never to repeat the mistake. Im so sorry for whatever i did. Please remind me to have more self-control.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]