i've got a devil on my shoulder

Monday, January 29, 2007

 
Whoa i have good news! I might be able to get back my phone tomorrow! Haaa! Isnt that great?!
Thanks Priscilla for asking Mrs Joseph!
Anyways, i would like to congrat these people for playing against MGS today.
Samantha.
Steffi.
AmandaChan&YingHua.
Michelle&Valerie.
Suan.
Although we didnt beat them, they tried their best. Score was 4-1 down. Its okay! We still can try to get into the semis!
I was pretty happy i didnt play today because when i came back from school to train, my arm & shoulder hurt like crazy when i serve. Right, shall post pictures some other time. I gotta catch up with my work since i missed alot of lessons today. Plus tutorials!
Oh & our new tournament uniform is like nike. But super duper tight! I took L but still quite tight. Haa. When we play, we will probably be pulling our shirts and adjusting our skirts most of the time. Haa. Its pretty weird.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]