i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

 
YAYYYYY!
I got my phone back! Haaa! Thanks Priscilla man!
Oh wells, like got into trouble today. I hope its not gonna be deep shit. After recess, some of our classmates were standing outside disturbing the sec 1s. Like saying 'Omg! Whats that!' & point at the floor. Then when they look, we say 'kidding'. Its rather lame but you should really see their reaction. DAMN FUNNY. HAAA! I was shouting shouting when Si Min suddenly said teacher teacher. We hurry back into the class. Then i was walking back, Ms raju asked me if i was in council. At first i seriously couldent hear what she was asking me. Then i was like huh? huh? She repeated afew more times. I got it but i chose to act dumb because i know im gonna be in trouble. Then fine, in the end i had to admit. She was like okay, and walk away. Arghhh.
Janaine says i wont get into trouble. Will i? Ahhh. I hope i dont get into trouble man!
Tomorrow tournament is against SCGS. I think we are going back to the really chiat chiat place man. Yuk. Theres like leaves all over the courts, & we have to take the broom to clear it away. Aye, im still too lazy to post the previous tournaments pictures lehhhh.
Today's math tuition SUCKED okay. SUCKEDDDDDDDDD. I like wanna give up on amath eh. But i try not to. Damnnn.
OOH! I CHANGED MY SEAT! IM LIKE SITTING AT THE WINDOW THERE. SO DONT BE SURPRISED AND SCARED IF YOU HEAR SOMEBODY CALLING YOUR NAME WHEN WHOEVER PASS MY CLASS. HAAA. eh, i shouldent say that. Later people know. Haaa. Okay, super not lame at all.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]