i've got a devil on my shoulder

Thursday, February 15, 2007

 
HAPPY TOTAL DEFENCE DAY EVERYBODY.
Haa. I thought i could run alot being the messanger but all i did was to run to the GO from the Library. So its not very tiring. Haa, but while everybody was in the sun, i was enjoying the aircorn in the Library.
Oh yea! I had sweets and chocolates on my table yesterday and i didnt eat anything during any lesson or in between lesson! Haa, can you believe it? Almost everybody around me was chewing and eating.
When i came home, i thought about burning the fats i gained like, the past few weeks. So i thought about running. And finally i ran like 8 rounds just now. Now my muscle so painful! Haa, the rounds i ran was slightly smaller than the fields in school, just abit difference.
Oh shittttttt. Chinese letter writing!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]