i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

 

HAPPY VALENTINES DAYYY!



HAPPY VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODAY!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACINTA!

THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR YOUR PRESENTSSSS!(:

Okay, i will have to visit the dentist soon man and all my teeth will start dropping. Haa. ALL THANKS TO ALL THE SWEETS AND LOLLIPOPS AND CHOCOLATES AND PHOTOGRAPHS AND OTHER THING PEOPLE HAD GIVEN ME! I REALLY APPRECIATED IT!(:

Yea, today geog standard test sucked. There was a question about Mangrove forest or something and i wasnt there because i went for tournament and i didnt have the worksheet to study too. Actually there was 2 questions on it.

1 of them worth 4 marks and the other worth 3 marks. I left it blank. YEA BLANK. Okay not really, i wrote something in pencil. I wrote ' i didnt learn about mangrove forest!'. But i doubt Aileen Tan will understand because i was suppose to get it from other students.

Okay, im so gonna fail that stewpid test.



The day after tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow is chinese new year, and the day after tomorrow tomorrow is chinese new year eve. And guess what.

I havent bought all my chinese new year clothes yet. First time in my life im not ready for Chinese new year. Haaa.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]