i've got a devil on my shoulder

Friday, February 02, 2007

 

i dont wanna grow old!

Aye, im begining to think about my future, my life. Like what im gonna do and work as when i grow up. I think teenage years are the best. Its like, once your in your twenties and thirthies, you have to work and work and work. If i wanna enjoy, i have to get a good job with a good pay. But for that to happen, i have to study very hard. Haa, yea, after all, its all about education. Its the most important thing of your life, than from there, we can start. So if i dont study hard, i wont be able to support myself. But studying is so tiring.
Im really tired too now. I feel like/wanna sleep now. rahhhhhhh.
Nites. I have to go to the doctor tomorrow morning, early early in the morning and have tuition after that. Im so gonna get scolding from my tuition teacher mann.
ARGH IM SO TIRED LAH. I was closing my eyes and sleeping for awhile just now. Haa, until my sister gave me a shock. Shit, i still gotta do tuition homeworkkkk.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]