i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, February 17, 2007

 
The movie snakes on a plane is super thrilling! Niceeeee! Haaa.
OH YAYYYY! My fucking pain ucler have been killing me for the past few days man. Initially, it was like 2 small ulcers apart, slowly, it began to grow and join. Omgggg! Haa, can just die! Super painful. It was pratically one of the painesttttt ulcer in my lift. Now, its like better! I think my ulcers also wanna eat the goodies! HAAAA!
OMG TOMORROW IS CHINESE NEW YEAR!
And im not excited. I dont know why. Its like, i try to look something to look forward to. But when its nearer, it seems like its not that exciting anymore. Time will have to past. So if you think about how exciting it will/gonna be, in a split second, its already wednesday, and you think back when you were excited about sunday and monday and tuesday, you'll feel like all the excitment youve been waiting for is over and gone already. If you understand what i mean, time really flies. Well, the best thing to do is treasure what you have, as a teenager. Soon enough, you will already be in your 20s struggling with your job and making money. Tust me, you might regret, not studying properly back then, and landing up in a horrible job. Im sure nobody wants that to happen. Im trying to motivate myself to study as smart as possible but i doubt its working. I can still dont do my work and slack alot.
Why do i keep seeing people wherever i go. Haaa. Anyways, as i was on my way to town, i saw 2 SACians on the train. When we reached, we saw melissa chua. And on the train back home, we saw Crystal, Melissa Tsang and Ying Hua. Haa, and not forgetting yesterday. We saw Chelsea Low and Pauline, Alicia and her friends. Haa. I dont know why, but i keep seeing Melissa every Saturday. Haaa.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]