i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, February 18, 2007

 
OH SNAP! One day is gone just like that! Mann! I hardly started on my homework!
Okay, time to talk about cny.
OMGGGG! THE GOODIES SEEM SO GOODDD! HAAAA!
Okay, ill grow fat right after chinese new year and takes like years to burn them all. I shall exercise in the morning before i go bath and get dressed. Haa, at least ill burn what i ate the day before! Haa.
Alright, i havent bath. I feel so stinky and shitty. Okay, everybody is sleeping and left me alone. So sad.
GOODNIGHT!
I cant stop worrying about my homeworkkk!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]