i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

YOU FORCED ME INTO THIS.

OMG, what the fuck is wrong with you? you and your fucking big mouth? will you just stop telling people about it? i know what i did and what i did not do. how can i not know what i did and you know what i did when its so clear? i think you have a fucking big problem. you are like giving me no choice but to hate you. i hate to do that, but your forcing me into this. i dont hate anybody so why the fuck should i do something like this? you dont fucking assume me okay. i know myself. your not me. you dont fucking know me at all.
i have already made this very fucking clear. if i did it, i know i will admit because i know its wrong. but the fucking problem is that its not fucking me. and why do you have to keep asking if its me and other shit. how many fucking million times do you want me to say its not me? is fuck no not enough? do you want me to say its me than your happy?
and how can i not know things i have not done and i dont know about it. its like so many people are giving different storys. i seriously dont understand what is wrong with you. your trying to protect YOUR EX by using other people's name? and oh please. i do not have any fucking guilty shit. because im just concern for my friend unlike you. i was just thinking how come she said such a thing and i didnt even know you did it. yeah yeah, you finally know who are you. DAMN YOUR FUCKING RIGHT! ITS YOU. you actually used somebody else's name to protect somebody not worth protecting. you even agreed to it. but i dont know why your still doing it.
******* is right. i should not be paying for something i have not done wrong. its not my fault at all. why should i pay for it? huh? you know your giving the wrong information to people thats why they are getting the wrong idea. you said those people were blind for seeing such a thing. yeah i toally agree. god gave them eyes so that they can see properly, not to misuse them and look at wrong things. im not that sure if you know whats right and whats wrong. how can it be so possible that they saw the wrong thing when i know exactly what i was doing at that point of time and the main person also knew what i did to. its so impossible to look at something so different and stupid and its not there?
for some/one of you, its not your business and why are you bugging in? its not wrong for me to call that person a kaypo when everybody else calls her/them to right? are you interested and likes the person your defending? omgggg!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]