i've got a devil on my shoulder

Friday, February 23, 2007

 
PHOTOTAKING!
PHOTOTAKING!
Went to Istana on the third day of chinese new year to watch the concert band perform. Then saw the teacher whom i helped during the sec one orientation. When i saw him, he was like so familiar but i couldent recall who he was. Then in the end, yeyeng told me he was once from our school and he remembered me because i was the one who helped him for his class. He even remembered my name! Haa, and i dont even remember him.

Oh nooo. My mood swings are like really bad nowadays. Ooh i changed my blog skin! Haa. Ayee rrr. Tomorrow have ew tuition. Yuks. Im like so toally forced into it. Argh.
I realised its okay to eat alot during chinese new year. Its not like we get to eat so much of this everyday! At least i can take one year to burn everything completely! Haa.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]