i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 
Sunday
Went out with Alyssa, Cheryl, Melissa & Yolanda to Marina than town. We went to Marina just to visit somebody! Haa! My beloved darling peiwennnn! I snapped a picture of her stocking the chips. Haa. Than went home to study.
Monday.
After school, i went to eastpoint to look for Valentine's day gift in eastpoint. Then went home for my mom's company dinner thing at Hyatt. Omg i ate alot of thingssss! Im like growing so fat and theres no tennis like these days anymore. And and and! Chinese new year is coming! OMGGG! I better run and burn some fats like, SOON!
Tuesday.
Lessons were boringggg. I had to control myself. And Cheryl toh! Can ask me to keep a lookout for teacher for her. Went to develop pictures adter school. I wanted to develop like, $100 plus worth of pictures, but in the end i cut down to $30. At first i saw the 100 bucks, i was like siaooooo, so much. Haa, but 30 is pretty reasonable for about more than 100 pictures. Tuition just now was okay, but abit of scolding. ANYWAYSSS! MY NEXT TUITION IS GONNA BE AFTER CNYYY! HAAA!
Oh and, because my dog went up to visit him. So he asked me ' what does your dog hates most', i wanted to say 'you'. Haa, but im not so mean. Haaa! While he was scolding me, i was like touching my lips, my stupid ulcer is killing the shit out of me. Its like, 2 ulcer just next to each other! Omg, super duper pain man. *%$*&#$!
TOMORROW IS VALENTINES DAY EVERYBODAYYYY! OKAY, AND NOT FORGETING JACINTA'S BIG BIG DAYYYY! HAAA!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]