i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

 




Today is our last and final tournament of this year. And we sort of lost again. This time, i played singles and.. yeah, i lost. Haa, like duh. I cant play singles for nuts!

BIO TEST TOMORROW! And im so super tired. Im having headaches too. I cant afford to fail anymore subjects. Damn it. Today's chinese standard test was super shitty. Haa, i dont really understand the stewpid passage. Rahh!

Yeps, oh and we took many many pictures. I wont be missing anymore lessons anymore. I hope i can catch up with my work.
MY HEADACHE IS KILLING MEEEE!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]