i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, February 10, 2007

 
Today's weather was really nice.
OMG HIS BOXERS! HAAA!
I really really pity chinese teacher. I mean, whenever she teach in class, everybody will be talking, including me. The worst thing, is that we even take pictures in her lesson. Its like pretty obvious we are taking picture. 5 of us smile and look at the same direction, its so obvious! Cheryl suddenly did center parting, than marryann remembered about the 7'clock show, that the hairstyle look like the situ bi's dad. I was like 'yea yeaaa!'. I laughed and stood up from my seat and arrange my hair accordingly. Than Xie teacher was like super angry. She stared at us for awhile and said *** ***(my cheena name) and marryann's cheena name, i forgot.

She asked us to get out. Michelle said i laughed super loudly thats why she made us get out of the class. I dont think i laughed that loud. Anyways, than dont know dont know what happened, Angela talked back to teacher. Haa, i didnt really know what exactly happened because i was standing outside of the classroom. Tsk.

Today we went to Queensway, Wisma, Pacific Plaza, Bugis, Bugis Street, Suntec and Marina. Haa, from 1 plus all the way to 9. We covered so many places. Anyways, saw ang moh's guys! HAA!
Than we saw Sherrie and her ahem ahem. And Melissa and her friend. Saw many SACians today man. Haa, Yinghua too!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]