i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, February 04, 2007

 
Went to milenia walk in the evening and visited Candy Empire. Than i remembered Peiwen told me she was working there. I messaged and asked her if she was working today. Haa, she wasnt. While walking back, i passed the shop SINS or something like that. I heard somebody calling me. I turned and look, i saw Kimberly sim. Haaa. She was working alone! What a lonerrr! Haaa, sorry. Im gonna be like her next time man. Before that while i was coming downthe escalator, i was peeping into the shop and looking at this women arranging the chocolates! HAAA! I told her i saw somebody making the chocolates and it was her! Haa! Okay, not really funny. But i realise alot of people work at milenia walk! Haa!
I think working at Candy Empire is really cool! HAA! Can get free stuff like almost all the time. YES LIKE PEIWEN CHIA!
Right, i wanna sleep early tonight. I always say stuff, but i dont do stuff.
Haa okay anyways BUAII BUAII! HAA!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]