i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, February 25, 2007

 

REUNION DINNER.

Yesterday, some really retarded shit happened.

Okay, my family was at the Jumbo restaurant at east coast. My mom made reservations already so she went to the counter and asked for the tables. As you know, its a weekend and its super crowded. Yeah, than theres this idiot guy who said 'queue up lah' or something to my mom.

My dad stared at him. And after awhile he disappeared. Haa, i think he was scared or something. My dad was telling me because i wasnt there.

He said if he say something to my mom again, he is gonna ask him ' wheres the fucking queue? Tell me. Wheres the fucking queue? Than i go queue.' Hahaha.

I was like telling him he should asked me to go there so i can stare and blink eye and tsk him.

Which later, he called me a troublemaker.


Than than than, after the dinner, my parents send my grandmother and my aunt home. And my mom needed to go into their house to get something. So my younger sister and i went to a nearby bakery and see if theres anything nice we can buy.

Than we saw this.

Look super colourful right and look super nice to eat right? Theres a cow, fish, chicken and other stuff. Haa, i cant believe the lady who sold this to us didnt say anything! Omgggg.

It looks super colourful and attractive so we decided to give it a try. And when we got back into the car, my mom asked me what we bought. I showed her the thing and she was like ' its for dead people you know.'.
And we almost wanted to eat it!

Omg can just die right?!
Yeah, anyways, yesterday had really painful headache which toally almost killed me.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]