i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, March 24, 2007

 

Hello, im here to blog about what I was suppose to blog about yesteday.
Wednesday.
Michelle, Steffi and I went to the junior’s tournament. We were asked to umpire 1 match each.
So the first point goes to PLMGS. And I said, ‘STC leads one love’. I said the wrong school. I remembered saying it sooo loudly! And almost everybody outside heard. Okay, that wasn’t the only embarrassing thing that happened.
Halfway through the game, I forgottened what to say after a game ends. And somehow later, I remembered, so I wrote it down on my hand.
Then I went back to school to run 10 rounds around the field and go home for tuition.
Friday, 23th march.
Michelle, Valerie and I went to the sec 2s game. Okay, the date was a 23, and its unlucky right? Yes, it was a pretty bad day, I could have dieded of embarrassement!
This is the list of embarrassing things that happened to Valerie and me.

  1. (Valerie, im so sorry, I have to say this. HAHAHA. Who ask you to pull my chair away) Valerie got bitten by a dog on her face! Her face was swollen, okay only a tiny winy part of it. Hahaha!
  2. Than Valerie knocked her finger against the netball pole while playing tennis with me. HAHAHA.
  3. Than I wanted to sit on the chair, and she had to freaking pull it away, so I fell on my butt.
  4. Than revenge! Her phone got confiscated. But it’s a pretty sad thing. If I was her, I will start crying like shit. Valerie’s computer is currently crashed and now her phone is confiscated, omgggg. I can just cry a river for her.
  5. Than I was staring at this super hot ang moh guy at macs in town and was really hot. I was walking back from the counter and drooling away. And my face got hit by a stupid fucking metal bar, which was damn pain. It became like super red. Okay that was embarrassing because almost everybody was staring at me.

Yeah, so today, after coming back from the tournaments, played tennis while waiting for Jacinta to finish her guides. And stupid Michelle had to be so rebellious.
She freaking went to play tennis. And her stupid actions made me want to laugh.
She was playing at the other court and I didn’t realize cos I was busy playing with Valerie. And when I wanted to pick up a ball, I suddenly saw Michelle holding a racket and waiting to hit the ball. I stared at her, and somehow she turned and looked at me. I think she was keeping alert and seeing if I caught her playing tennis. She hurriedly drop the racket and smiled at me.
Like what the hell! Okay than I was angry with her.

Than when Jacinta was done and we were all ready to leave, it was already 6pm. After waiting for the bus and making our way to town, it was already 8pm. Met Alyssa, Melissa and Natalie at macs. That was when I bang into the stupid pole.
Fucker, so embarrassing. Its still bruised up now. Like one line there. Okay its not so obvious. We hurried to pacific plaza and all the shops were already closing. And walk awhile more around town and went home.
So I reached home at 10.30. It was a tiring day but I slept at 1 plus still.
And in the morning, my alarm went off at 5.27am and amazing I know its not a school day. Hahah. So went town and buy my sister’s birthday present.
Came home and then went to east coast for seafood. Its like some advance birthday dinner for me and my sister. Because on Monday, actually I don’t really know the reason. HAHA.

I wanted to quit tennis and join concert band for one month. So I can go join them at Hawaii! They are like enjoying themselves now. Im so jealous! Than after they come back from Hawaii, I go join back tennis. HAHAH.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]