i've got a devil on my shoulder

Saturday, March 17, 2007

 

HOTEL!

everybody that came yesterday!:D
ohmygosh! pure lesbians! hahaha. kidding!


nuggets and mussels.
fans of zara!

at the busstop.


overseas family school members!
aw, they look so sweet huh?
meet our lovely photographer!
THANK YOU MELISSA FOR YESTERDAY!
OOH, THIS MONTH IS A MONTH FULL OF BIRTHDAYS!
MARCH=MANY PEOPLE'S BIRTHDAY=MANY BIRTHDAY POSTS=CANDID SHOTS!
HAHHAHAH.
YEAHHHH!
Okay, yesterday Alyssa, Amanda, Constance, Jacinta, Melissa & i went to raffles to grab some chippys and starbucks. This women in starbucks super annoying. She doesnt even work there! Then i wanted to check if shes the kaypo type. So i suddenly look up and point. But nah, shes not kaypo. BUT BUT BUT this man looked up! Hahahahha.
Melissa's mom then paid for our cab fare back to the hotel. And our lovely photographer took so many ugly shots of me with my camera! I shant post them. ITS SUPER UGLY. You can just faint on the spot. Oh and when we got out of the cab, i was like ohmygosh. Jacinta said the people stared at me. Hahah, she thinks they think we are from overseas family school. HAHAH. My slang? HAHAH. Probably.
Then went to town to meet MICHELLELOWBOONBOON at heren. Hahaha, saw quite afew familiar faces there. Hahah. Walk to almost all the other malls in town afew times and finally bought dinner from MOS BURGER back to the hotel. After which, Amanda left.
OH GUESS WHAT. We took the super big cab, the one which can hold like 6 people, back to the hotel. And Jacinta asked me to do the ohmygosh thing again. Hahaha.
Anyways, took really ugly disgusting fugly ewing shots of me with Melissa's laptop. Hope she doesnt post themmm!
Then left the hotel at 10.15 with Michelle. My mom was like threatening me with my dad. I hate that kind of situation. Anyways, then Michelle's dad came to fetch us.
THANK YOU MICHELLE AND MICHELLE'S DADDDD!
My tution was cancel this morning. YAY! And its time i start doing my stupuid homework. DAMN.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]