i've got a devil on my shoulder

Sunday, March 18, 2007

 
OMG theres high school musical now!
HAAAA!
Anyways, on that hotel night, while Boonboon and i were trying to get a cab, SIMIN saw my unglam actions!
I was like desperately using both my hands to flag for a cab.
SUPERRRR UNGLAM.
AND HER MOM THOUGHT WE WERE ACTRESSES!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Okay, while i was tidying my stuff which i havent touched for years. I smiled,cried,laughed to myself.
I read almost all the letters friends/loved ones sent to me. In school and from other countries or Singapore.
Recalled many things about the past, things i didnt appreciate and treasure.
Wished i could turn back time and do what i should have done.
:D
The lead singer of Maroon 5 , Adam Levine's birthday is also today! I used to be a super big fan of them so i sort of remembered his birthday. Im not sure what have happened to them. They kinda faded away.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]