i've got a devil on my shoulder

Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

HAPPY BIRTHDAYS!

Helloooo. Im back from sports camp. Im really lazy to blog now. But i wanna say. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAMANTHA PECKY PECK ON THE SECOND DAY OF CAMP!
AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDA TODAY.
I do not have any unglam picture of Samantha, oh wait actually i do. But its in my camera which is like all the way in dont know which country with my parents. But i do have Aida's one!
Hahah, super unglam!


And like ew, theres this red bloody thing in my eye which cannot be removed and its not pain. Sherrie says its my blood vessel that bursted. Hahha, pretty sick. And i took a picture of it and sent a mms to my parents in other country. HAA.


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]