i've got a devil on my shoulder

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

 

HELLOOOO.

HELLOOOO.
I know i should have said this a long time. THE EXAMS ARE OVERRR!
Haha, oh wells, i dont care if i did well or not, as long as its all over. HAH. Okay maybe i do care.
Oh sunburns have been hurting for sooo many days. Like seriously painful. My worst sunburns ever.
Hahah, i didnt put any cooling gel until the second or third day, how dumb. Its most painful on the first and second day. Even wearing my shirt hurts. Haha, its like needle poking my skin.
And the worst part is that my parents kept patting my back, hugging me, touchingmy shoulder, i didnt tell them about it so its like i have to endure. Haha, even carrying my bag.
Anyways it muchhh better now.
What a rainy day. Today is marking day. My results is gonna be really bad.
Had training yesterday, like super super tired. The principal came down to play tennis. Haha, joined our group. Shes pretty good. She, somehow. reminds me of ... Ellen. HAHAHA.
Okay super tired since i havent gone down to train for so long. I slept so early last night too.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]