i've got a devil on my shoulder

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

 
Oh mannn, i havent been exercising for so long. Hahah, i think im growing fat.
And and and! Have i gone fairer?! Omgggg!
Okay exams are gonna be over soon! That means, TRAININGS! Haha, although i know my stamina have gone down down down. Can't even run one round.
Ohh and sports camp is coming. Im looking towards it, and i dont really look forward towards it. Hm. I wonder whose in my group and whose group im in.
Oh and i totally screwed all my other paper. Can just die.
I wanna watch spiderman again. Haha.
Its time i clear my memory and make space for my bio and amath stuff to go in, like seriously.
Okay, and i better enjoy my life while i can, like before i get back my results and report book.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

August 2006   September 2006   October 2006   November 2006   December 2006   January 2007   February 2007   March 2007   April 2007   May 2007   June 2007   July 2007  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]